Divine - Fairy Tales (Bonus Tracks) (1998) FLAC


 Tracklist:

01 I Never Thought 3:56
02 Good 'N Plenty 3:51
03 One More Try 5:03
04 Lately 4:43
05 It's About Time 4:22
06 All You Need 4:16
07 Fairy Tales 3:19
08 Missing U 4:02
09 My Love 4:10
10 Tell Me 4:19
11 I Wish 4:42
12 Sweet Essence (Your Love Is Something) 3:58

Bonus Tracks

13 Lately {StarGate Edit} 3:44
14 Lately {Raphael Saadiq Mix with Rap} 4:22
15 One More Try {Extended Mix} 5:04
16 Good 'N Plenty {No Rap Remix} 3:57
17 Lately {Main Edit} 4:19
18 Lately {Radio Edit} 4:07
19 Lately {Instrumental} 5:11
20 My Love {Master Mix} 4:51

No comments:

Post a Comment

Janice - Back in the Days (1997)

 Tracklist: 01 Back In The Days 02 You're Always On My Mind 03 You Messed Up A Good Thing 04 Take Your Time 05 Memory Lane 06 I Heard Yo...